Head First: Meet My Friend, Jekk.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Meet My Friend, Jekk.

After much resistance, my friend, Jekk, has finally started blogging. Jekk (not his real name) is the son of a good buddy of mine, and as such, Jekk is like part of my family. He's following Jesus up at Penn State University (Joe Paterno is the freakin' man!) and is hugely active in campus ministry. He's not as retarded as he looks. Actually, he's more likely a genius. Truthfully, pimping Jekk's site was a secondary motivation for this post. I just had to post this picture. I've been LMAO since he first put it up (you have to know him to appreciate it).

I've known Jekk since he was in diapers (Penn State wouldn't let him come unless he stopped wearing them.), and was there when Jekk got his first guitar, and his second, and his ninth, and his thirty-third (go eBay). He's become an outstanding musician. I remember the first time Jekk led worship in the junior-high youth group (remember that, jimmybob?). I'm going to stop now, before I feel any older.

Anyway, stop by and visit my friend, Jekk. I'm not completely sure where he'll take it, but he's got a good brain, so I'm sure it will be interesting. If five people mention my name, I get a "Jekk for President" t-shirt. While you're there, link to Jekk's friend, Archer. She has got to be one of the coolest chicks I know.

5 comments:

Mrs Zeke said...

Went and said Hi cause if you think he is niffty so do I

Hey that sounds almost like a start of a little diddly..whatever that is

your loved ...deal with it

Jekk said...

Wow, I'm humbled... Thanks, man.

(and I've been on my 4th or 5th guitar now for 3 years now... but I just realized I may need another now outside of live performance, i.e. for acoustic studio recordings)

Dorse, sometimes I wish you were here. Or at least closer...

or just here...

---A---> said...

Aww, Dorsey, you're so nice!

nathaniel adam king said...

Update your blog, I'm tired of looking at this goofy dude. HEY, post a picture of me! Then I will come back like nine times a day. I am POSITIVE your hits will go up as well.

RF2R2 said...

If by 'hits' you mean involuntary /slaps for displaying your mug, then yes, dorse, will recieve many 'hits' :P

Although, I must say, the gaze of your avater is quite hypnotic...