Head First: Yay for me.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Yay for me.

I'm not sure how I missed this, but Our of Ur, the blog from the editors of Leadership Journal magazine, compiled a list of it's best comments of 2005, and yours truly made the cut.

To tell the truth, I had forgotten that I had even left a comment there in response to a post entitled Who Really Needs Church? Coping with the Death of Ecclesiology.

I know it's not a big deal, but considering that each post over there gets about a gajillion comments and they only picked seven for their "best of" list, I felt pretty good about it. I guess I ought to write a book now.

8 comments:

Steve said...

I bow to you. It is a big deal.

SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!

Kc said...

You sell yourself short for sure. You're like one of the smartest people I know of!

RF2R2 said...

Will you sign my computer screen?

Zeke said...

Dorse, you are a master of the pithy blog comment. I bow, once again, before your wit and insight.

Jekk said...

ha, very cool. You smart English major, you.

Mrs Zeke said...

*clapping and hooting* What Steve said...speech! speech! speech!

Can't wait for the book

your loved

Herobill said...

Nice comment.

(My compliment's not as good as the others, but it's sincere! :)

jeff said...

Some people have a way with words. Others... not have way!