Head First: Today is the worst day of the rest of your life.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Today is the worst day of the rest of your life.


How do you feel right now?

Well, cheer up. It's bound to get better. According to experts at Britain's Cardiff University, today is "Blue Monday," the unhappiest day of the year.

According to psychologist Dr. Cliff Arnall, a number of factors--from the number of days since Christmas and how long since you broke your New Year's resolutions, to the timing of your holiday credit card bill--have all conspired to make today the worst day of 2007.

You can read about it here.

I don't know. Personally, I'm feeling pretty good today. I paid for Christmas before Christmas, and I didn't really make any resolutions. I guess that's the secret.

4 comments:

Kc said...

Mardi Gras tends to ease that situation here in LA.

dufflehead said...

i resolve to not make any resolutions.

Zeke said...

Heroes is back on TV. I'm good.

sandytrif said...

Like you pretty much paid for Christmas before Christmas, don't make resolutions and like Zeke, heroes is back on. I am good.
sandy