Head First: Don't be afraid. We're from Google, and we're here to help you.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Don't be afraid. We're from Google,
and we're here to help you.


Ok, so I thought it might be a good time to listen to Blogger and upgrade my template. I've always known just enough HTML to be a danger to myself and others, but I always managed to figure it out. Apparently, however, my pseudo-skill set is no longer sufficient to render my pensive baby blues at the top of the page. It also turns out that I am not in the mood to deal with it at this moment. Maybe it's time for a complete overhaul. At any rate, you're free to roam the halls until I can figure out what XML is about.

Meanwhile, click here to get saved at the Squirrel Revival.

6 comments:

Jason said...

Yeah, good luck with XML...it's a bit of a different animal. I think I got saved, but it took watching the video about 25 times.

seƱor jefe said...

I got two words for you:
OLD TEMPLATE

Kc said...

I'm with Jeff on this. I think you'll be fighting with blogger forever to keep any custom settings in the new environment. You'd likely be better of with Wordpress.

Can I get an Amen?

Hallelujah!

Mark Anderson said...

Hello Dorsey, it's Mark Anderson!

I heard you blogged, and I searched for you on google and got this website. My parents told me you guys met up last night, I hope everything is going ok with you!

sandytrif said...

dorse, once again I am totally clueless as to what you are talking about. I know nothing about HTML and I could not watch the squirrel video~although I have been sent it by another source~Praying things are ok.
Also praying that we will get to see you Saturday???? No talk of church but maybe of Church??
Sandy

shelly said...

KC ~ Amen! *starts singing the praises of Wordpress*